45% of Democrats want Concentration Camps for Unvaccinated

Andre Jute

Jan 16, 2022, 9:49:28 AM1/16/22
"Poll Reveals Astonishing Percentage Of Democrats Support Unparalleled Covid Tyranny For Unvaccinated"

According to the respected pollster Rasmussen:
"Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine."

See more extracts from the report at:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911

Andre Jute
I was born in South Africa, where the British invented the Concentration Camp. I'm therefore familiar with the deep, generations-long societal scars such a policy would create.

AMuzi

Jan 16, 2022, 10:18:55 AM1/16/22
Well, yes. Duh.
Unfortunately most of that iceberg is under the water line:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-great-reset-glenn-beck/1140278197

We're only in the early stages of this.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2022, 10:36:35 AM1/16/22
The Democrats are in a panic. They know that if they try the election fraud that brought them to the Joe Biden White House that they are likely to be caught and it will be wide spread civil war with them the victims hanging from every tree in the forests.

So they HAVE to somehow limit the Republican/conservatives between now and Nov and what better way than to pen them up and they "accidentally" introduce a deadly disease they can CALL covid-19 variant?

This is why I have attempted to show everyone that covid-19 is far less dangerous than the common seasonal flu. They HAD to put fearful names on it such a covid-19 rather than influenza in order to get people to fear it. Certainly the communists here - flunkmeister, Frank, Russell, John etc. are way past willing to have the government kill Americans for them.

And why do you suppose this is? Communism has been the bane of the world since Marx and Lenin. It made Hitler's treatment of the Jews look harmless with murders on a global scale in the tens of millions. Clearly Frank and Russell believe that their educations should have given them far higher positions than their abilities and work ethic gave them. So of course killing more of the common man while believing that they are killing their positional superiors seems like a fine idea to encompass.

But they won't put themselves in personal danger and in that is the problem that the Democrats WILL be out of power after November. So they better get their licks in now.

Does anyone think that this is going to work?

Andre Jute

Jan 16, 2022, 1:47:19 PM1/16/22
Well, yes, while we heard this dangerous nonsense about concentration camps explicitly only from Scharfie, who quivers like a puppy dog to be loved so he piss on you the moment you pick him up and stroke him, and who's always mouthing off something outrageous, I thought it was only a troll, Scharfie stirring up the RBT purselips.

How people who claim to be superior because of their education can contemplate anything so dumb and, as Tom points out, sure to be dangerous to themselves, is entirely beyond me, and, as y'all know by now, it isn't often my imagination fails me.

That such self-lacerating stupidity could become "Duh" is in itself a disturbing sign about how far advanced a probably irreparable split in American society is.

On the upside, as an authority on insurrections (1) it looks like I'll be able to make a buck as a consultant when American society implodes.

Andre Jute
(1)That's one of the reasons the apartheid regime twice sent assassins after me, that they claimed a pseudonymous novel I wrote was a "handbook for the terrorists of the ANC", to which "it's a novel, morons" was no answer the trigger-fingers would accept since the book was used as a prescribed text in courses taught at Exeter University by Major-General Richard Clutterbuck to senior frontline army and police officers and policy-level civil servants.

Andre Jute

Jan 16, 2022, 2:01:56 PM1/16/22
Hitler was a piker compared to Joe Stalin, who killed 3.5m peasants by starvation and before the rifles of the prototryads (ad hoc firing squads) in just one of his killing sprees, who saved ammunition and tanks by clearing German minefield by have unarmed Soviet soldiers march through them, etc. Stalin's death toll is difficult to calculate with precision because he didn't keep such good records as the Germans, but 50 or 60 would be a good ballpark, but Mao Tse Tung overshadows Stalin by a factor of at least two or three to one, and some other fanatics, though working on a smaller scale, have made notable entries in the book of genocides, like Pol Pot who killed about 8m, and Ho Chi Minh, whose total the RBT midget will look up for us, together with the precise figures for the others I've pulled out of my memory.

But the top killer of women and children and other defenseless innocents aren't these cruel barbarians from the East, it is American environmentalists who, to prove their political muscle, banned harmless DDT on the known lie that it caused cancer, and thereby have killed, the last I counted perhaps a decade ago, 220m of the poorest and hungriest women and children on earth. Rachel Carson, who first told the lie about DDT, is truly the patron saint of the genocides.

Andre Jute
No one is as immoral as a left-winger in the grasp of a political passion.

AMuzi

Jan 16, 2022, 2:45:46 PM1/16/22
Speaking of lucrative opportunities, I hear the Bolsheviks
are looking for a rope vendor. Again.

Andre Jute

Jan 16, 2022, 4:13:38 PM1/16/22
Thanks for the tip, Andrew, but helping the wrong people merely because they're willing to pay has never struck me as a plan with a future. -- AJ

Tom Kunich

Jan 16, 2022, 4:25:18 PM1/16/22
Sounds like a lucrative position for flunkmeister.

sms

Jan 16, 2022, 6:14:49 PM1/16/22
On 1/16/2022 11:45 AM, AMuzi wrote:

<snip>

It would be really bad if what Andre posted was actually true.
Fortunately, like most of what he posts, it isn't true.

First hint that it's not true is "townhall.com" which has zero credibility.

Second hint is to use Snopes, Politifact or any of the other fact
checking sites.
<https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/dec/13/ron-johnson/johnson-falsely-says-unvaccinated-people-around-wo/>

Third hint is that Andre Jute posted it!

Andre Jute

Jan 17, 2022, 5:41:59 AM1/17/22
Flunky would beg the Bolshies on his knees to take the rope free of charge if they'd just let him hang a few people. He's permanent scum. The upside is that, as soon as the Bolshies discover that Flunky is permanently disgruntled too, because he can't keep his mouth shut, he'll be on the swinging end of the rope he gave them. --- AJ

Andre Jute

Jan 17, 2022, 6:52:38 AM1/17/22
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 11:14:49 PM UTC, sms wrote:
> On 1/16/2022 11:45 AM, AMuzi wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> It would be really bad if what Andre posted was actually true.

Oh, it's true, according to Rasmussen, who oversaw the research. I added zero information, just retiled information from a perfectly respectable source.

> Fortunately, like most of what he posts, it isn't true.

It may not be received truth to a hick Democrat pol who lies as easily as he breathes, but to rational, thinking people, what Rasmussen discovered about the growing fascism of the Democrat Party under Biden is only too literally true.

> First hint that it's not true is "townhall.com" which has zero credibility.

Prove that Townhall said a single thing in the article I referred you to that wasn't in the Rasmussen original at
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

> Second hint is to use Snopes, Politifact or any of the other fact
> checking sites.
> <https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/dec/13/ron-johnson/johnson-falsely-says-unvaccinated-people-around-wo/>

You're blowing smoke because you don't have a case, Scharfie. I said nothing about Ron Johnson. I don't even know who he is. And when Politifact gets something right, I'll turn into a monkey with a curly tail. You're dragging in an irrelevance because you're an idiot who always goes further than the facts and then have to depend on your Schmarmie Scarfie manner to save your slack ass.

> Third hint is that Andre Jute posted it!

When you don't have a foot stand on, and know you can't stand up against someone in debate, issue a generic condemnation of that person. You're despicable, Scharfie, but that isn't news any more.

Rasmussen asked Democrats about the unvaccinated, and discovered 45% of Democrats want to lock the unvaccinated up in concentration camps. Go argue with Rasmussen, Scharfie, and see if you have any more luck with them than with me.

Andre Jute
Every time I stroke Scharfie because he squirms so prettily to be loved, like an unmannered pup he pisses on me.

Andre Jute

Jan 17, 2022, 9:49:52 AM1/17/22

And it isn't just the rank and file Democrats tending totalitarian, it's their elite spokesmen as well, here trying to jolly Utah Governor Spencer Cox into deploying the National Guard to barricade unvaccinated citizens inside their homes:

***
"Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere." -- Editorial Board of The Salt Lake Tribune, January 15, 2022
***

Hey, but Scharfie claims it's not true a large part of the active Democrat Party are tending totalitarian.

Andre Jute

Tom Kunich

Jan 17, 2022, 10:55:38 AM1/17/22
Scharf believes that you get the true information from communist sources. All of those so-far-left-that-they-make-Joe-Stalin-seem-conservative each and everyone upheld the Donald Trump pee-pee hoax. And Scharf cannot understand why he can't get any votes except from people he promises free access to city coffers.

Tom Kunich

Jan 17, 2022, 11:08:49 AM1/17/22
The part that fills me with disgust is that I've shown everyone that only 6,525 people MAY have died from covid-19 since 2/1/2020 which is below the 2015-2019 average and everyone left and right is willing to play along with this sham. It appears to me that everyone want to use this as an excuse to gain and retain power over the populace. Hopefully they will wake up and start hanging people like Scharf and flunkmeister and ALL of the Slime Stream Media. You have a right to free speech until you advocate violence against those who you do not agree with and that is the ENTIRE BIDEN administration and most Democrat run states. We have an entire group here who would applaud concentration camps for all Republicans

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 18, 2022, 12:02:49 AM1/18/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 03:52:36 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
<fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Prove that Townhall said a single thing in the article I referred you to that wasn't in the Rasmussen original at
>https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated
(...)
>Rasmussen asked Democrats about the unvaccinated, and discovered 45% of Democrats want to lock the unvaccinated up in concentration camps. Go argue with Rasmussen, Scharfie, and see if you have any more luck with them than with me.

May I humbly suggest you dig a little deeper. Rasmussen Reports
conducted the survey. Heartland Institute "worked with" Rasmussen to
make sure that the money they paid Rasmussen produced the desired
result.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute>
<https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Heartland_Institute>
They managed to find 1016 "likely voters" who were willing to answer
that question. There's no indication of how many "likely voters" were
contacted in order to obtain those 1016 replies to their survey.
<https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911>
It's quite difficult for me to guess where Rasmussen Reports obtain
their name list. Townhall offers a clue:
"The survey consisted of both telephone and online
polling of 1,016 likely voters..."
I can see why they might only get the usual 1% response rate for
telephone. Online should have been somewhat better. Still 1016
replies is tiny.

Here are the questions asked:
<https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/questions_heartland_covid_january_5_2022>
The applicable question was:
Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose
or strongly oppose a proposal to limit the spread of the
coronavirus by having federal or state governments require
that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times,
except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19
vaccine?

That's quite different from the:
"Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor
governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in
designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get
a COVID-19 vaccine."
found in the TownHaul article at:
<https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911>
So, why the change? Possibly some tweaks made to the report by the
Heartland Institute? I don't have any clues or evidence as to what
happened, but I do know that survey results don't change by
themselves.

Note that the survey question asks
"Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat
oppose or strongly oppose..."
Ok, that's 4 choices that can be made. Yet the survey results only
provides two choices; in favor or oppose. Kinda sounds like the
survey just lumped together strongly and somewhat:
strongly favor + somewhat favor = favor
and
somewhat oppose + strongly oppose = oppose
Depending on the distribution, lumping the results together like that
can easily sway the numbers to look like half the Democrats surveyed
were fanatics, either pro or con. In any case, the conclusion(s) in
the Townhaul article do not resemble the questions asked.

Hint: If you're not quite sure of the results or conclusions, just
dig a little and find out who's paying the bills. While Townhall may
not have coerced Rasmussen directly into fudging the result, it's in
Rasmussen's best interests to produce the results that Townhall
expected causing Rasmussen to tweak the results to whatever it takes
to get the next survey contract from Townhall.

I'm very suspicious of surveys and studies where the raw data is not
made available for inspection. That's usually an indication that
there has been some tampering to accomodate an agenda, such as
disqualifying survey results that are not aligned with the desired
result.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

John B.

Jan 18, 2022, 12:41:40 AM1/18/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:02:40 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:
I had a good friend who made a business of market surveys in Thailand
mainly for various businesses that were looking into expanding, or
instituting a new service, and he told me once that he could design a
survey to "prove" anything that you wanted. From memory, he said
something like, "tell me what you want and I'll make a survey to prove
it".

For what's it's worth, he explained that it isn't the question, per
se, but rather how the question is worded that is the give away.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 18, 2022, 1:04:58 AM1/18/22
wrote:

>Here are the questions asked:
><https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/questions_heartland_covid_january_5_2022>
>The applicable question was:
> Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose
> or strongly oppose a proposal to limit the spread of the
> coronavirus by having federal or state governments require
> that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times,
> except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19
> vaccine?
>
>That's quite different from the:
> "Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor
> governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in
> designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get
> a COVID-19 vaccine."
>found in the TownHaul article at:
><https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911>
>So, why the change? Possibly some tweaks made to the report by the
>Heartland Institute? I don't have any clues or evidence as to what
>happened, but I do know that survey results don't change by
>themselves.

Oops. I goofed and missed the applicable question. From the survey
contents at:
<https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/questions_heartland_covid_january_5_2022>
Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat
oppose or strongly oppose a proposal to limit the
spread of the coronavirus by having federal or state
governments require that citizens temporarily live
in designated facilities or locations if they refuse
to get a COVID-19 vaccine?

This is exactly the same as the Townhall article. Therefore, the
questions didn't change. My apologies for the screwup. However, the
rest of my comments, on the small population and the lumping of

Andre Jute

Jan 18, 2022, 6:15:11 AM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:02:49 AM UTC, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 03:52:36 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Prove that Townhall said a single thing in the article I referred you to that wasn't in the Rasmussen original at
> >https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated
> (...)
> >Rasmussen asked Democrats about the unvaccinated, and discovered 45% of Democrats want to lock the unvaccinated up in concentration camps. Go argue with Rasmussen, Scharfie, and see if you have any more luck with them than with me.
> May I humbly suggest you dig a little deeper. Rasmussen Reports
> conducted the survey. Heartland Institute "worked with" Rasmussen to
> make sure that the money they paid Rasmussen produced the desired
> result.
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartland_Institute>
> <https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Heartland_Institute>
> They managed to find 1016 "likely voters" who were willing to answer
> that question. There's no indication of how many "likely voters" were
> contacted in order to obtain those 1016 replies to their survey.
> <https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911>
> It's quite difficult for me to guess where Rasmussen Reports obtain
> their name list. Townhall offers a clue:
> "The survey consisted of both telephone and online
> polling of 1,016 likely voters..."
> I can see why they might only get the usual 1% response rate for
> telephone. Online should have been somewhat better. Still 1016
> replies is tiny.

Bullshit. A 1000 replies in a rolling social study is not only more than sufficient if the sample is correctly structured, it is generous. Do you understand that a 100% legitimate sample of the entire US population is just over 3000? You should stick to what you know, Jeff. Schmarmie Scharfie isn't replying because he knows Rasmussen is right.

> Here are the questions asked:
> <https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/questions_heartland_covid_january_5_2022>
> The applicable question was:
> Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose
> or strongly oppose a proposal to limit the spread of the
> coronavirus by having federal or state governments require
> that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times,
> except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19
> vaccine?
>
> That's quite different from the:
> "Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor
> governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in
> designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get
> a COVID-19 vaccine."
> found in the TownHaul article at:
> <https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911>
> So, why the change?

What change? I don't see any change. You haven't read carefully enough. "May I humbly suggest you dig a little deeper." Christ, you're one to talk.

>Possibly some tweaks made to the report by the
> Heartland Institute? I don't have any clues or evidence as to what
> happened, but I do know that survey results don't change by
> themselves.

Nah, you're just stirring the pot, hoping something will float to the surface, or give the other monkeys an edge to claw onto.

> Note that the survey question asks
> "Would you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat
> oppose or strongly oppose..."
> Ok, that's 4 choices that can be made. Yet the survey results only
> provides two choices; in favor or oppose. Kinda sounds like the
> survey just lumped together strongly and somewhat:
> strongly favor + somewhat favor = favor
> and
> somewhat oppose + strongly oppose = oppose
> Depending on the distribution, lumping the results together like that
> can easily sway the numbers to look like half the Democrats surveyed
> were fanatics, either pro or con. In any case, the conclusion(s) in
> the Townhaul article do not resemble the questions asked.

So what? It's standard practice in executive summaries to lump categories together. If you want a finer division, offer to pay Rasmussen to do the research over with a sample of 3000 plus and as many fine categories as you want. It'll cost you a million or three and I'll come giggle at your results adding up to the same as Rasmussen reported the first time.

> Hint: If you're not quite sure of the results or conclusions, just
> dig a little and find out who's paying the bills. While Townhall may
> not have coerced Rasmussen directly into fudging the result, it's in
> Rasmussen's best interests to produce the results that Townhall
> expected causing Rasmussen to tweak the results to whatever it takes
> to get the next survey contract from Townhall.

Is this omnidirectional spraying of conspiracy theories supposed to be an argument? It's crap. Save it for the likeminded RBT monkeys. A research firm that wants to survive doesn't fudge numbers, sport.

> I'm very suspicious of surveys and studies where the raw data is not
> made available for inspection. That's usually an indication that
> there has been some tampering to accomodate an agenda, such as
> disqualifying survey results that are not aligned with the desired
> result.

Same answer as above. Offer to pay for a survey, and you can inspect the questions up front (and watch the researcher stalk out when you try to massage the questions too obviously), try to massage the sample (ditto), try to group unlikely categories together (ditto).

Like I said above, stick to what you know.

> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

You shoulda let Scharmie Scharfie hoe his own row, Jeff.

Andre Jute
Statistics are easy to do right, but very difficult to cook without being caught out.

Andre Jute

Jan 18, 2022, 6:22:48 AM1/18/22
Duh. You're wasting my time, man. You now owe me an hour of electronics advice, about which you clearly know more than I do, even if you have to look up what I need to know.

Any time you want to know something about opinion and other social research, feel free to ask me.

Andre Jute
Things not dreamed of in thy firmament, Horatio -- what Shakespeare shoulda said.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2022, 8:06:01 AM1/18/22
Funny you talking about others being on their knees when every post of yours is blatant worship at tommys feet. I've never kissed a ring, andre, but you kiss tommy's ring with every post, and I don't mean the one on his finger.

> He's permanent scum.

Says the lying piece of shit trying to lead us from:
federal or state governments require that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times > 45% favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations > 45% of Democrats want Concentration Camps for Unvaccinated

> The upside is that, as soon as the Bolshies discover that Flunky is permanently disgruntled too, because he can't keep his mouth shut, he'll be on the swinging end of the rope he gave them.

We give deceitful little shits like you and tommy enough rope to hang yourselves, and you do it every time with no help from anyone but each other. Any irony meters that some how survived your last claims of tommy being a victim have succumbed to _you_ - of all people - complaining that some else can't keep their mouth shut.

AJ proving once again that his life serves no purpose, and has no value, if not trolling a cycling newsgroup with off topic lies.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2022, 8:25:56 AM1/18/22
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 6:52:38 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 11:14:49 PM UTC, sms wrote:
> > On 1/16/2022 11:45 AM, AMuzi wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > It would be really bad if what Andre posted was actually true.
> >
> Oh, it's true, according to Rasmussen, who oversaw the research. I added zero information, just retiled information from a perfectly respectable source.

except that you changed 'home confinement' to 'concentration camps' and claim 'town hall' is reputable. other than that......

yeah, it's the democrats we have to worry about. https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/589831-justice-department-faces-challenges-with-oathkeepers-case (that means their coming for tommy "oathkeeper" kunich, andre. Be happy they likely won't issue an extradition order for you)

> > First hint that it's not true is "townhall.com" which has zero credibility.
> >
> Prove that Townhall said a single thing in the article I referred you to that wasn't in the Rasmussen original at
> https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

Sure thing skippy. The Rasmussen question was " federal or state governments require that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies". Town hall changed that to " requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations". WE know you're not that stupid, your misdirection is deliberate. Tommy simply swallows what ever load the ringwing media spurts in his general direction.

> > Second hint is to use Snopes, Politifact or any of the other fact
> > checking sites.
> > <https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/dec/13/ron-johnson/johnson-falsely-says-unvaccinated-people-around-wo/>
> >
> You're blowing smoke because you don't have a case, Scharfie. I said nothing about Ron Johnson. I don't even know who he is.

And yet you claim to be qualified to argue on the subject. Arguing from ignorance is tommy's shtick. Sad to see you degraded to his level.

> And when Politifact gets something right, I'll turn into a monkey with a curly tail.

And just like that, "POOF", Andre became a monkey with a curly tail.

> You're dragging in an irrelevance because you're an idiot who always goes further than the facts and then have to depend on your Schmarmie Scarfie manner to save your slack ass.
> >
> > Third hint is that Andre Jute posted it!
> >
> When you don't have a foot stand on, and know you can't stand up against someone in debate, issue a generic condemnation of that person. You're despicable, Scharfie, but that isn't news any more.

"[you] issue a generic condemnation of that person"

followed by

"You're despicable" (and of course preceded by "He's permanent scum")

If there were any irony meters left functioning, that did it.

> Rasmussen asked Democrats about the unvaccinated, and discovered 45% of Democrats want to lock the unvaccinated up in concentration camps.
> Go argue with Rasmussen, Scharfie, and see if you have any more luck with them than with me.

Prove that the Rasmussen poll said anything about concentration camps (and this on the heels of "Prove that Townhall said a single thing in the article I referred you to that wasn't in the Rasmussen original". Here's a hint skippy, tommy is the only person in this forum as stupid as tommy. the rest of us see right through you.)

> Andre Jute
> Every time I stroke Scharfie because he squirms so prettily to be loved, like an unmannered pup he pisses on me.

Ah, what's the matter andre, stroking tommy to get him to piss on you isn't enough?

sms

Jan 18, 2022, 10:43:18 AM1/18/22
On 1/17/2022 10:04 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

<snip>

> This is exactly the same as the Townhall article. Therefore, the
> questions didn't change. My apologies for the screwup. However, the
> rest of my comments, on the small population and the lumping of

In 1985: "The Los Angeles Times Poll found that 51 percent of the
respondents supported a quarantine of acquired immune deficiency
syndrome patients, 48 percent would approve of identity cards for those
who have taken tests indicating the presence of AIDS antibodies and 15
percent supported tattooing those with AIDS."

I suspect that a high percentage of that 51% would oppose quarantining
those with active Covid cases.

This was for a virus that was not spread through the air, and where a
quarantine would have had little effect on the population not at risk.

Since 1983, AIDS has killed 36.3 million people, that's in about 38
years, or about 1 million people per year. Since 2020, Covid has killed
about 5.5 million people, that's about 2.25 million people per year.
Covid doesn't care about your sexual preferences, whether or not you're
an IV drug user, or how many or how few sexual partners you have.

Of course quarantining for Covid is already happening by many countries
when people arrive by air or ship and test positive.

A better approach is for airlines, hotels, stores, restaurants, movie
theaters, and other venues open to the public, to require proof of
vaccination, not with a card, that is easily forged, but with what many
states are doing, a QR code that the place can scan to confirm that the
person is who they say they are, and that they've been vaccinated.

The equipment for vaccination verification is not expensive, just a
phone with a QR code reader, but it would require that an employee check
people as they enter. Still, in areas with high vaccination rates, it
would probably be a net positive for many businesses. A lot of cautious
people have given up on going out to restaurants, given up flying, etc.,
and many of those would be willing to be less cautious about venturing
out if they knew that unvaccinated individuals were not permitted to be
in the same place as regular people.

AMuzi

Jan 18, 2022, 10:54:14 AM1/18/22

Rolf Mantel

Jan 18, 2022, 11:01:51 AM1/18/22
In Germany, we have this in place:
In order to go to restaurants, you need either a shot within the last 3
months, or two shots in the past plus a current test.

This requirement appears to be intrumental to having R = 1.1 rather than
the explosion of cases in France and Spain.

Even with Omicron being less severe, an incidence of 3,000 per week as
in Paris brings hospitals to a grinding halt, an incidence just below
1,000 as in most German places seems to be an infection rate our
hospitals can just about cope with.

Rolf

Andre Jute

Jan 18, 2022, 12:57:19 PM1/18/22
The government in Ireland, and I assume governments elsewhere in the EU, issued all their vaccinated citizens with a sheet of paper with vaccination details plus a scannable graphic that can be checked against some kind of computerized record and instructions on folding it. It's still a large piece of bumf that trebled the size of my "wallet", previously a couple of cards bracketing a hundred bucks in two folded fifties as emergency money, held together with a wide elastic and carried in a shirt pocket. I've recently been to my optician, my doctor and my bank, and waited for my driver to come pick me up on the concourse of a shopping mall, and haven't been asked for it, though I commented to my wife when I got home that everyone appeared to be wearing the useless cloth masks. But it may be I wasn't asked because everyone knows me and also knows that all people my age were vaccinated in the impressive rolling vaccination program the government organized. Many restaurants and bars sell takeaway food and drink but aren't open -- as far as I know -- for indoors service. -- AJ

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 1:09:29 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 3:15:11 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

> Andre Jute
> Statistics are easy to do right, but very difficult to cook without being caught out.

The problem is people like Jeff who believe themselves intelligent assessing and interpreting science that they know nothing about.

It has now blown up in their faces. If you are out in a thunderstorm you have and always have had a larger chance of dying by being struck by lightening than living in the 2020 world to 2022 and dying from covid-19. It is and always has been an illness that only a miniscule percent of the population even had bad effects from. Now, grant you, the effect of the earliest example of covid-19 made you feel like you were about to die and you could easily be convinced that you avoided death by naught but a hair's breadth, YOU didn't die and were in extremely little chance of dying. The Omicron variant is actually less dangerous than a common cold. it has the same symptoms but lasts half as long.

The entire house of cards is collapsing. Masks do nothing other than virtue signaling to others of what a fine citizen you would like to be. Imagine the belief that once you are in a restaurant and sitting down that you are no longer a danger to others and may remove your mask! Social distancing on the order of anything less than that measured in 100's of meters is of no effect on an airborne illness. How the hell do people think that influenza spreads? By kissing their fellow workers?

PCR is no longer accepted as proof of covid-19. Flunkmeister had a nice citation saying that it wasn't because PCR didn't work but because we didn't need it. Is there anything more brain dead than believing a bit of ignorance like that?

Now we know that if ANYONE at all was killed by covid it was only the unidentified 6,525 people who might just as well have died from snorting cocaine and not covid-19.

The hate group has had their field day all to no avail. I am still here, I still know what I'm talking about and they know just as much as they did in the first place - nothing but what they seek so hard to find on Google to disprove me. A pile of asses is still asses.

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 1:12:24 PM1/18/22
Scharf, your political beliefs are showing like your slip. Neither is either correct or polite.

Rolf Mantel

Jan 18, 2022, 1:13:00 PM1/18/22
> The government in Ireland, and I assume governments elsewhere in the
> EU, issued all their vaccinated citizens with a sheet of paper with
> vaccination details plus a scannable graphic that can be checked
> against some kind of computerized record and instructions on folding
> it.
The European standard specifies how the name, date of birth and
vaccination detials must be encrypted into that QR code.

Most countries also offer a mobile phone app to store that QR code,
ovbiating the need to carry it around on a piece of paper, plus a second
app to validate those QR codes (on somebody else's mobile phone).
In Germany, the Restaurant staff scan that code and then ask you for
your date of birth or they ask to see your ID to verify that it's your
own code rather than that of "Donald Duck".

Rolf

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 1:14:48 PM1/18/22
Omicron is like a sudden and rather violent cold. If people are being hospitalized for it it is simply because they have been frightened out of their wits by the false reports of the actual dangers of this disease. Do people flock to hospitals if they have the flu or a cold?

Andre Jute

Jan 18, 2022, 1:20:22 PM1/18/22
Taking the shots that won't protect you, wearing the useless mask, is a signal that you're taking the Wuhan Virus seriously, a symbol of your fellowship with the lefties who want to use the fear they can generate with Wuhan to control everyone else. A recent analogy was pressuring politicians and governments to vote for trillions in expenditure on global warming to show that, even though we knew the money would be wasted (and the hungry it could feed would starve), we were "taking global warming seriously". That was an explicit, public argument for "signing on to Kyoto", and "Rio" and the "Paris Accords"x2 or maybe x3. It was stupid then, it is stupid now, whatever useless initiative it is applied to. -- AJ

Andre Jute

Jan 18, 2022, 1:37:30 PM1/18/22
An "ignorance of asses" or a "stupidity of asses"? That is the only remaining question. --
AJ

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 1:44:02 PM1/18/22
Indeed, one has to have a pronoun for multiples.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2022, 1:45:42 PM1/18/22

but then two posts earlier he wrote:

"all people my age were vaccinated in the impressive rolling vaccination program the government organized."

just gonna leave that there....

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 1:58:25 PM1/18/22
You're going to leave it at things you don't understand? Good move and highly unusual for you.
Message has been deleted

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2022, 2:07:45 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 1:09:29 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 3:15:11 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Statistics are easy to do right, but very difficult to cook without being caught out.
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 1:09:29 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 3:15:11 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > Statistics are easy to do right, but very difficult to cook without being caught out.

Like reading a chart that lists deaths per 100,000, then claiming the marker at 85 means 85 total deaths.

> The entire house of cards is collapsing. Masks do nothing other than virtue signaling to others of what a fine citizen you would like to be.

Funny, andre's NYT link that he said we simply _must_ believe says the exact opposite.

> Imagine the belief that once you are in a restaurant and sitting down that you are no longer a
> danger to others and may remove your mask! Social distancing on the order of anything less
> than that measured in 100's of meters is of no effect on an airborne illness. How the hell do
> people think that influenza spreads? By kissing their fellow workers?

It's been pretty much proven that you are the least qualified person in this forum to make such assertions.

> PCR is no longer accepted as proof of covid-19. Flunkmeister had a nice citation saying that it wasn't because
> PCR didn't work but because we didn't need it. Is there anything more brain dead than believing a bit of ignorance like that?

So you post a link from the CDC saying PCR is withdrawn and claim it's because _you_ told them it didn't work (while is a complete delusion), and we should believe the CDC webpage. Then you're shown another webpage from the CDC which states the test is perfectly accurate, and it's no longer recommended as a test protocol for practical reasons, but _that_ web page we should _not_ believe. Then you post a link to a study on the CDC website about mask effectiveness which you incorrectly claim is a CDC study and the we should believe it, then when sown a _real_ CDC study contradicting it you say we _shouldn't_ believe it. Now your little ass-buddy posts a link claiming the CDC now says masks are in effective and we should believe it, but when we read the link it states the exact so now you both say we _shouldn't_ believe it. You're getting a little confused tommy, should we believe the CDC or not? Or should we only believe what you tell us an never bother to look anything up for ourselves? Gee with that logic, we'd all be believing the north lost every civil war battle before the emancipation proclamation.

> Now we know that if ANYONE at all was killed by covid it was only the unidentified 6,525 people

No tommy, no one "knows" that. You and your fellow qanon idiots _think_ that. Everyone else knows the CDC data to be real and valid.

> who might just as well have died from snorting cocaine and not covid-19.
>
> The hate group has had their field day all to no avail. I am still here, I still know what I'm talking about

yup, tommy "light lines" kunich dazzles us all once again....

> and they know just as much as they did in the first place

That you're an ignorant baboon, and andre is your sorry little sycophant whom you let lead you around by the nose.

> nothing but what they seek so hard to find on Google to disprove me.

And are successful at every time.

> A pile of asses is still asses.

Projecting your homoerotic fantasies again?
Message has been deleted

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2022, 2:13:21 PM1/18/22
I understand perfectly well, sparky. Though I suppose one could question why andre seemingly willingly took the vaccine "knowing" it would most certainly lead to his imminent death as you like to claim, or is it only democrats that the vaccine kills, or maybe the just americans? OTOH - as far as understanding the world around us tell us again how PWM can be used for testing cables.

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 2:47:42 PM1/18/22
Lying is always your trade I suppose but no one takes you seriously so it doesn't much matter does it? No one said that the vaccinations were certain death. They said that about 0.8% had very serious reaction that could lead to death. Especially in younger people who had ZERO chances of bad outcomes for the covid-19 virus. They only published dozens of videos of young athletes dropping dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots in the circulatory systems. Were some of these natural? Unlikely since they were too young and too athletic to have hardening of the arteries.

But you have my permission to continue blathering like the fool you are. With each posting you're becoming progressively more entertaining.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 18, 2022, 4:37:16 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 2:47:42 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:13:21 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > You're going to leave it at things you don't understand? Good move and highly unusual for you.
> > I understand perfectly well, sparky. Though I suppose one could question why andre seemingly willingly took the vaccine "knowing" it would most certainly lead to his imminent death as you like to claim, or is it only democrats that the vaccine kills, or maybe the just americans? OTOH - as far as understanding the world around us tell us again how PWM can be used for testing cables.
> Lying is always your trade I suppose but no one takes you seriously so it doesn't much matter does it? No one said that the vaccinations were certain death.

You have, several times.

> They said that about 0.8% had very serious reaction that could lead to death. Especially in younger people who had
> ZERO chances of bad outcomes for the covid-19 virus. They only published dozens of videos of young athletes dropping
> dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots in the circulatory systems.
> Were some of these natural? Unlikely since they were too young and too athletic to have hardening of the arteries.

Publish links to these videos with _credible_ reports that the deaths were results of vaccine induced blodclots, , or shut the fuck up

> But you have my permission to continue blathering like the fool you are. With each posting you're becoming progressively more entertaining.

right like "They only published dozens of videos of young athletes dropping dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots in the circulatory systems. " You should be a ghost writer for andre's fiction, it's way more entertaining than any of his drivel.

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 4:52:16 PM1/18/22
I understand that you consider yourself a technician but you're not even that. You are so far below technician level that you wouldn't even understand how PWM could measure a cable for opens and shorts. Why don't you tell us how it is done in flunkmeister-world?

Tom Kunich

Jan 18, 2022, 5:07:33 PM1/18/22
Can you tell us why you're so convinced of your own intelligence that you can't even look these things up?

https://www.ajronline.org/doi/10.2214/AJR.21.26853
https://truthbasedmedia.com/2022/01/12/autopsy-confirms-26-year-olds-death-from-myocarditis-directly-caused-by-pfizer-covid-vaccine/
https://www.businessinsider.com/cdc-myocarditis-young-men-after-vaccination-happens-is-very-rare-2021-6?op=1 (extremely rare? After 150 million doses of vaccine?)
"VAERS confirmed over 6000 additional COVID-19 vaccine death reports" https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

You have the intellectual capacity of a sea slug. There is really something wrong with you and it is plain that you don't even know it. Perhaps you'll run out and get your next booster and that will be the end of all of your problems.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 8:03:00 AM1/19/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 4:52:16 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:13:21 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > You're going to leave it at things you don't understand? Good move and highly unusual for you.
> > I understand perfectly well, sparky. Though I suppose one could question why andre seemingly willingly took the vaccine "knowing" it would most certainly lead to his imminent death as you like to claim, or is it only democrats that the vaccine kills, or maybe the just americans? OTOH - as far as understanding the world around us tell us again how PWM can be used for testing cables.
>
> I understand that you consider yourself a technician but you're not even that.

in other words, you have no link, or even an idea how PWM could be used for cable testing, so you simply restate your lie.

> You are so far below technician level that you wouldn't even understand how PWM could measure a cable for opens and shorts.

Neither can you, because no such method exists. If it did, you would have posted something by now.

> Why don't you tell us how it is done in flunkmeister-world?

Since flunkmeister world is a place that only exists in your imagination with your delusion that _you_ convinced the CDC to stop using the PCR test for covid, it wouldn't be possible to explain how anything works in that world. However, in the _real_ world, there is no PWM method for testing cables. it's done with simple DC continuity and TDR. More accurate characterization is done with swept-frequency analysis, and RF/microwave cables are tested with S-parameter equipment to determine insertion loss, VSWR, and LC impedance vectors.

Go ahead skippy, show me a link, a test method, or some type of PWM cable tester. Prove your point that I wouldnt understand it by actually posting something. "you wouldn't understand", won't cut it, and only proves you're lying. Put up or shut the fuck up.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 9:01:43 AM1/19/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 5:07:33 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 1:37:16 PM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > Lying is always your trade I suppose but no one takes you seriously so it doesn't much matter does it? No one said that the vaccinations were certain death.
> > You have, several times.
> > > They said that about 0.8% had very serious reaction that could lead to death. Especially in younger people who had
> > > ZERO chances of bad outcomes for the covid-19 virus. They only published dozens of videos of young athletes dropping
> > > dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots in the circulatory systems.
> > > Were some of these natural? Unlikely since they were too young and too athletic to have hardening of the arteries.
> > Publish links to these videos with _credible_ reports that the deaths were results of vaccine induced blodclots, , or shut the fuck up
> > > But you have my permission to continue blathering like the fool you are. With each posting you're becoming progressively more entertaining.
> > right like "They only published dozens of videos of young athletes dropping dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots in the circulatory systems. " You should be a ghost writer for andre's fiction, it's way more entertaining than any of his drivel.
> Can you tell us why you're so convinced of your own intelligence that you can't even look these things up?

Because it's fun watching you post links that disprove your own claims. Helpful hint: learn the difference between myocarditis and myocardial infarction. All the links you posted discuss the former, none of them mention the latter, which _can_ be caused by blood clots.

> https://www.ajronline.org/doi/10.2214/AJR.21.26853

Nope. Once again you fail to actually read the links you post. Not only are there no blood clots discussed, but no deaths are reported in this study and the conclusion states "All patients showed cardiac MRI findings typical of myocarditis of other causes." and "The observations do not establish causality."
Strike one.

> https://truthbasedmedia.com/2022/01/12/autopsy-confirms-26-year-olds-death-from-myocarditis-directly-caused-by-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

Again, read the links you post, moron.
1) He wasn't one of "dozens of healthy athlete young athletes dropping dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots". He died from multifocal myocarditis, not Myocardial Infarction.
2) He was obese (5'9" and 240 pounds = BMI of 35.4), and according to his mother his resting HR was about 80. From your link "when he sat in the recliner, his heart rate dropped into the 60s, which was low for Joseph, who always had a resting heart rate in the 80s and 90s". He wasn't a 'healthy young athlete' by any stretch of the imagination.
3) Besides being obese, another co-morbidity was his history of Vein of Galen malformation (a type of AVM) in his brain. The autopsy also showed cerebral edema.
Strike 2
Yes, sparky, 434 cases after 100 million doses is extremely rare. From your link:
"434 cases of myocarditis have been documented in males from 12-29 years of age, in the 21 days after their second shot. That's a rate of about 0.004%"
Again, inflammation (myocarditis), not blood clots.
Also from your link "Dr. Eliot Peyster, a cardiologist at the University of Pennsylvania, previously told Insider that the incidence of myocarditis from a vaccine is about 100 times lower than the incidence when you actually get [a COVID-19] infection."
Strike 3

> "VAERS confirmed over 6000 additional COVID-19 vaccine death reports" https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

Which the link states "Since more than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the USA, this data reflects a vaccination-death ratio of 0.0018%."
No mention of "dozens of healthy athlete young athletes dropping dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots", and the article only briefly mentions myocarditis (1,148 reports of myocarditis or pericarditis among people ages 30 and younger who received a COVID-19 vaccine as of July 19th., or 0004% for both)

> You have the intellectual capacity of a sea slug.

Obviously vastly smarter than you, since it took me all of 15 minutes to completely destroy your argument using your own information.

> There is really something wrong with you and it is plain that you don't even know it.

Or maybe the problem is with the addled old high-school dropout who claimed ""dozens of healthy athlete young athletes dropping dead on playing fields within 30 days of being vaccinated from blood clots" then posted four links of which the claim isn't even addressed.

> Perhaps you'll run out and get your next booster and that will be the end of all of your problems.
but tommy, you wrote "No one said that the vaccinations were certain death. " Now they are? make up what little of a mind you have left.
Oh, and shut the fuck up.

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 10:50:05 AM1/19/22
Head exploding from your ignorance leading to still more loses? https://openvaers.com/covid-data

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 12:17:52 PM1/19/22
No, but your head is obviously exploding because you keep posting links that don't support your claims. It might help if you actually understood the VAERS (helpful hint, set the slide switch to "us/territories" rather than "all", since international reporting data is skewed towards a lower rate.)

Contrary to the bullshit you're trying to peddle here, VAERS doesn't attribute the cause of death to the vaccine. From https://vaers.hhs.gov/:
"VAERS collects and reviews reports of adverse events that occur after vaccination. An “adverse event” is any health problem or “side effect” that happens after a vaccination. VAERS cannot determine if a vaccine caused an adverse event, but can determine if further investigation is needed."
It's used to help spot trends, nothing more.

Nothing in that link supports any of your claims let alone refute any of the previous links you listed (which all contradict your claims as well).
Gee sparky, what's next? Gonna pull the "vaccine death report" which claims it contains "living tentacled organisms" and graphine which alters the human body magnetic field and makes you susceptible to mind control through the 5g cell network? How vaccinated pregnant women give birth to babies with black eyes and are showing highly accelerated aging?
Or better yet, how the whole vaccine program is a global conspiracy theory in which Bill Gates is being telepathically controlled by a shadow leader behind the Pope Francis called the grey pope - "[the] supreme puppet master operates entirely in the shadows, from where he yields enormous power over the world."!
Yes folks, this lunacy not only exists in a formal report, but there are people who actually believe it https://nhjournal.com/gops-weyler-pushing-conspiracy-theory-about-creature-with-tentacles-in-vax/
This time tommy, I'm not going to tell you to shut the fuck up. I want you to keep writing. Entertain us more with details on how deadly the vaccine is. And BTW - still waiting for _any_ information on testing cables with PWM.

William Crowell

Jan 19, 2022, 12:20:47 PM1/19/22

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 12:26:56 PM1/19/22
As I said, with every posting you get a better comic routine. Even though the US data which is by far the most reliable shows a great deal more deaths via reaction to the vaccines you prefer the poor international data. I don't give a shit what people are claiming is causing the deaths - they aren't medical people. But the death rates within 30 days of vaccinations cannot be hidden. Oh, wait, you can simply deny that they occurred and they disappear off of the face of the Earth. Fine - isn't it time you have another booster to save you from that deadly Omicron that has a 1 on 53,000 chance of killing you, if you have one or more serious comorbidities whereas if you're out in a thunder storm you have a 1 in 15,000 chance of being killed by lightning?

I think that it is time that you start another clown show for the readers who are so susceptible to your ignorance.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 12:28:17 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:20:47 PM UTC-5, William Crowell wrote:
> today in the LA Times:
>
> https://news.yahoo.com/abcarian-persuade-willfully-unvaccinated-lives-110533795.html

I don't see much difference between that and laws requiring people to wear pants in public, but at least public nudity doesn't result in unknowingly getting infected with a virus.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 12:37:27 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:26:56 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> As I said, with every posting you get a better comic routine. Even though the US data which is by far the most reliable shows a great deal more deaths via
> reaction to the vaccines you prefer the poor international data.

No, stoopid, I suggested turning the international data OFF. Learn to read.

> I don't give a shit what people are claiming is causing the deaths - they aren't medical people.

Correct, and the medical researchers are the ones claiming it's safe and effective - still not doing much to help your cause skippy....

> But the death rates within 30 days of vaccinations cannot be hidden.

No one is hiding them.

> Oh, wait, you can simply deny that they occurred and they disappear off of the face of the Earth. Fine -

Nope, I willing share all data from VAERS, the CDC, the WHO, across all demographics. Including data for deaths within 30 days. None of that data supports your claim.

> isn't it time you have another booster to save you from that deadly Omicron that has a 1 on 53,000 chance of killing you, if you have one or more serious comorbidities

Since I don't have any comorbidities, I don't have much to worry about.

and, wrong again, as usual https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/lightning/victimdata.html

> I think that it is time that you start another clown show for the readers who are so susceptible to your ignorance.

You're the one failing to support any claims, being proven wrong at every turn, and getting laughed at. We're laughing _at_ you tommy, not with you.

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 1:05:27 PM1/19/22
Since you're a queer, you already have every sexually transmitted virus known to man-kind.

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 1:07:44 PM1/19/22
Your comedy routine is getting old. Do anything you want but don't tell me what I must do. Slimy cowards hiding behind anonymity and distance grow tiresome rapidly and you've overstayed your welcome..

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 1:45:49 PM1/19/22
You can project your homosexual fantasies on me all you want, you can't have me.
Message has been deleted

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 1:57:45 PM1/19/22
feel free to change the channel.

> Do anything you want but don't tell me what I must do
shut the fuck up.

> Slimy cowards hiding behind anonymity and distance grow tiresome rapidly
And yet you not only keep responding, you keep referring to me in threads I'm not participating in.

> and you've overstayed your welcome..
That's what your parents said the day after you were born

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 19, 2022, 2:17:32 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:02:58 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>However, in the _real_ world, there is no PWM method for testing cables. it's done with simple DC continuity and TDR. More accurate characterization is done with swept-frequency analysis, and RF/microwave cables are tested with S-parameter equipment to determine insertion loss, VSWR, and LC impedance vectors.

You may want to add to your cable test list a high voltage insulation
leakage test using a Megger or megger clone:
<https://us.megger.com/products/cable-fault,-test-and-diagnostics>
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/Megger/Megger-Major.jpg>
<https://www.google.com/search?q=megger&tbm=isch>
I've seen cables, where it was difficult to make a determination using
a TDR or VNA because the cable was rather lossy due to water incursion
or was so long that reflections could barely be seen. A high voltage
leakage test usually settled the issue. While my crank type Megger
uses 2,500VDC, there are models that use high voltage DC pulses
(mostly to save on battery power).

Note: I don't use mine much for testing RF coax cables. Mostly, I
use it for testing insulation breakdown on motors and generators.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 2:28:15 PM1/19/22
More of the outstanding bravery of anonymity and distance. Bravo.

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 2:32:13 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 11:17:32 AM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:02:58 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >However, in the _real_ world, there is no PWM method for testing cables. it's done with simple DC continuity and TDR. More accurate characterization is done with swept-frequency analysis, and RF/microwave cables are tested with S-parameter equipment to determine insertion loss, VSWR, and LC impedance vectors.
> You may want to add to your cable test list a high voltage insulation
> leakage test using a Megger or megger clone:
> <https://us.megger.com/products/cable-fault,-test-and-diagnostics>
> <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/Megger/Megger-Major.jpg>
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=megger&tbm=isch>
> I've seen cables, where it was difficult to make a determination using
> a TDR or VNA because the cable was rather lossy due to water incursion
> or was so long that reflections could barely be seen. A high voltage
> leakage test usually settled the issue. While my crank type Megger
> uses 2,500VDC, there are models that use high voltage DC pulses
> (mostly to save on battery power).
>
> Note: I don't use mine much for testing RF coax cables. Mostly, I
> use it for testing insulation breakdown on motors and generators.

A megger doesn't test the cables, it tests the insulation. PWM testing can check for shorts and opens via frequency shift or reflections. It is especially effective in long distance wiring. Because he doesn't understand this doesn't mean that it isn't commonly used.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 19, 2022, 6:20:29 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:32:11 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>A megger doesn't test the cables, it tests the insulation.

That's actually true[1] but is like saying testing an individual
component only tests the component, not the device. The insulation is
just one part of the coaxial cable and testing only the insulation is
insufficient to declare that the coaxial cable is working properly.

One thing that the RF and pulse based tests cannot easily check in a
coaxial cable is leakage through the dielectric between the center
conductor and the shield. You can't see millions of ohms with an
instrument designed to work at 50 ohms. That's what the Megger does.
Try to think of checking the dielectric as an additional test, not the
sole test used to declare the cable as good.

>PWM testing can check for shorts and opens via frequency shift or reflections. It is especially effective in long distance wiring. Because he doesn't understand this doesn't mean that it isn't commonly used.

I'm all ears. Show me how you use PWM (pulse width modulation) to
test cables, shorts and opens via frequency shift or reflections. If
you can't explain it, a URL pointing to the method will suffice. Your
NoBull prize awaits you.

[1] Actually, not true. The insulation is normally the outer
insulating jacket of the coaxial cable. The inner insulated layer is
called the dielectric, even when it is mostly air as in Heliax:
<https://images-scms.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/1528211472-422_catalog.jpg>
For high voltage, it can also be a liquid such as alkylbenze or
polybutene oil.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 19, 2022, 6:28:50 PM1/19/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:07:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"VAERS confirmed over 6000 additional COVID-19 vaccine death reports" https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated

We've been here before:
<https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html>
"While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports
alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed
to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information
that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In
large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are
subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data
can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be
interpreted with these limitations in mind."

Short version: VAERS data is crowd sourced and not reliable. Don't
use it to establish either Covid-19 causes or effects.

John B.

Jan 19, 2022, 7:24:48 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:28:43 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:07:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
><cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"VAERS confirmed over 6000 additional COVID-19 vaccine death reports" https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated
>
>We've been here before:
><https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html>
>"While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports
>alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed
>to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information
>that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In
>large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are
>subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data
>can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be
>interpreted with these limitations in mind."
>
>Short version: VAERS data is crowd sourced and not reliable. Don't
>use it to establish either Covid-19 causes or effects.

Jeff, you are talking to a chap that suffers from the delusion that he
knows everything. A recognized mental condition that can, in some
cases be treated and usually defined as:

A mental condition in which people have an
inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive
attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of
empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a
fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism and
frequently respond to what they perceive as criticism with insults and
threats of physical assault."

So, no matter what evidence is offered he can only continue to insist
that HE is correct and the rest of the world is wrong.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 8:34:00 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 3:28:50 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:07:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"VAERS confirmed over 6000 additional COVID-19 vaccine death reports" https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/covid-19-vaccine-related-fatalities-updated
> We've been here before:
> <https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html>
> "While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports
> alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed
> to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information
> that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In
> large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are
> subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data
> can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be
> interpreted with these limitations in mind."
>
> Short version: VAERS data is crowd sourced and not reliable. Don't
> use it to establish either Covid-19 causes or effects.

Well, I think that since you are so more than willing to believe the same government offices that are pushing vaccinations to assume that "it isn't necessarily correct to blame the vaccines if a person mysteriously dies within 28 days of being vaccinated". Of course it isn't. But what are the odds? Why do you have an almost sexual need to oppose me? As I've shown, covid-19 is harmless except in extremely rare circumstances and to people with serious comorbidities that were about the take their lives soon. So why don't you run down and get a booster that has been shown NOT to keep you from getting ill, not to improve your chances and not to prevent the spreading of the illness by vaccinated people. Seems like the idea vaccine to me.

I guess acting like a nitwit runs in your family.

Tom Kunich

Jan 19, 2022, 8:35:51 PM1/19/22
I'm sure that you can continue playing your game of ignorance. So go ahead and play with yourself.

John B.

Jan 19, 2022, 9:58:26 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:33:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
Well, we don't know whether psychosis runs in your family but you
certainly flaunt the symptoms:

"A mental condition in which people have an
inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive
attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of
empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a
fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism and
frequently respond to what they perceive as criticism with insults and
threats of physical assault."
--
Cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jan 19, 2022, 10:03:38 PM1/19/22
On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:35:50 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
Yes Sir! And here's our very own Tommy flaunting his dementia:

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 9:53:29 AM1/20/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 2:32:13 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 11:17:32 AM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 Jan 2022 05:02:58 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> > <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >However, in the _real_ world, there is no PWM method for testing cables. it's done with simple DC continuity and TDR. More accurate characterization is done with swept-frequency analysis, and RF/microwave cables are tested with S-parameter equipment to determine insertion loss, VSWR, and LC impedance vectors.
> > You may want to add to your cable test list a high voltage insulation
> > leakage test using a Megger or megger clone:
> > <https://us.megger.com/products/cable-fault,-test-and-diagnostics>
> > <http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/pics/Megger/Megger-Major.jpg>
> > <https://www.google.com/search?q=megger&tbm=isch>
> > I've seen cables, where it was difficult to make a determination using
> > a TDR or VNA because the cable was rather lossy due to water incursion
> > or was so long that reflections could barely be seen. A high voltage
> > leakage test usually settled the issue. While my crank type Megger
> > uses 2,500VDC, there are models that use high voltage DC pulses
> > (mostly to save on battery power).
> >
> > Note: I don't use mine much for testing RF coax cables. Mostly, I
> > use it for testing insulation breakdown on motors and generators.
>
> A megger doesn't test the cables, it tests the insulation.

Which is part of a cable. It can be used to diagnose a cable used for a high voltage application.

> PWM testing can check for shorts and opens via frequency shift or reflections. It is especially effective in long distance wiring.

1) There is no such thing as a PWM cable test. To this point you haven't posted any link to any test equipment or testing configuration for PWM cable testing, which is because it doesn't exist. All we are asking is for you to post such a link, any link. Claiming that you won't do it because you don't think we would understand it is just proof you're pulling it out of your ass like you do everything else.

2) Cables don't cause frequency shift. Not even a bad cable can cause a frequency shift. Worst case is that you might see phasing issue due an impedance mismatch (hence the application of S-parameter testing). Helpful hint - Phase shift is _not_ the same thing as frequency shift (see FM vs PM, and FSK vs PSK). I have a wide background in RF/Microwave sparky, you're way out of your league here (well, not just here actually, but anywhere)

3) Testing for cable defects using reflections is done by using TDR, _especially_ in long-distance applications.

> Because he doesn't understand this doesn't mean that it isn't commonly used.

PWM isn't any more used for cable testing than "light lines" is a common term for fiber optics. Show me a link, _any_ link.
Making a claim that PWM is used for cable testing (or that 'light lines" is a common term for fiber optics) is simply bullshit unless you can show a specific application or supporting information.
If it were _commonly_ used the major test equipment manufacturers (Fluke, Keysight (formerly Agilent formerly HP)) would make equipment for it or discuss PWM cable testing applications. They don't.
In fact searching knowledge bases for PWM cable testing, from the Keysight the only return is:

https://edadocs.software.keysight.com/kkbopen/for-cable-testing-should-i-use-a-time-domain-reflectometer-tdr-a-network-analyzer-or-both-620139527.html
If PWM were a"commonly used" method, it would be discussed. PWM isn't mentioned.

from the Fluke knowledge base the only return
https://www.fluke.com/en-us/learn/blog/power-quality/cable-length-vfd-motors
"The output of the frequency inverter is characterized by a PWM signal" - which has no application in directly diagnosing cable integrity.

Face it shitferbrains - you're exposed. You have no clue what you're talking about. PWM isn't any more used for cable testing than "light lines" is a common term for fiber optics.
Prove us wrong sparky. Show a link - any information at all - that supports the claim that PWM is used for cable testing (or that "light lines" is a common term for fiber optics).

(predicted response, ad hominem + change of subject).

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 9:54:58 AM1/20/22
_and_ his delusions.

Tom Kunich

Jan 20, 2022, 10:25:08 AM1/20/22
Poor little baby cannot figure it out for himself so he needs google references from someone else to show him how. Real talent on show there Flunky. Because a little pansy like you has such a difficult time understanding what "light line" means doesn't make it anything other than what it is. Ahh, the courage of anonymity and distance. You are so obviously proud of your ignorance.

Andre Jute

Jan 20, 2022, 12:57:30 PM1/20/22
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 2:49:28 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
> "Poll Reveals Astonishing Percentage Of Democrats Support Unparalleled Covid Tyranny For Unvaccinated"
>
> According to the respected pollster Rasmussen:
> "Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine."
>
> See more extracts from the report at:
> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2022/01/15/rasmussen-poll-reveals-astonishing-percentage-of-democrats-support-unparalleled-covid-tyranny-for-the-unvaccinated-n2601911
>
> Andre Jute
> I was born in South Africa, where the British invented the Concentration Camp. I'm therefore familiar with the deep, generations-long societal scars such a policy would create.

What I find interesting is that none of the left creeps have denied that even 1% of their fellow Democrats want to deny the unvaccinated their constitutional liberty, never mind 45%, that even 1% totalitarian tendency in a supposedly mature political party is a worrying tendency and the 45% could easily be the death knell of the party (is there anyone silly enough to think city gangbangers will win a shooting war against flyover country?) and even sever the unum that used to be the strength of the US.

Andre Jute
No, Jeff didn't argue that the revealed totalitarian tendency didn't exist, he merely argued that some of the 45% were less passionate than all the rest in the spiteful passion of their totalitarianism.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 2:03:48 PM1/20/22
Sure tommy. This is your golden opportunity. I'm claiming you're full of shit and you have no proof. Prove me wrong. Prove to everyone here how much smarter you are than everyone else by posting something (anything) that backs up your claim. You thought you could do that with links about covid deaths (which turned out to be wrong). Why would now be any different? Nope, You're such an idiot you didn't even catch the mistake I made in my last post. No, I'm not going to point it out, you're the genius who claims PWM is used for cable testing, it should be obvious to you.

> Real talent on show there Flunky.

Yup, like the talent that you can't provide a link to prove your claim? I've backed up my claim repeatedly in this discussion. All you've done is:

> Because a little pansy like you has such a difficult time understanding what "light line" means

It doesn't mean anything. You made it up. You're lying and are too much of a coward to admit it, or you would have provided a link to support it.

> doesn't make it anything other than what it is.

Correct. It's a fabrication on your part. You made it up, thinking it was true, and now that you can't back up your claim, you resort to
" (predicted response, ad hominem + change of subject)."

> Ahh, the courage of anonymity and distance. You are so obviously proud of your ignorance.

QED.
Prove me wrong, you impotent half-wit. Ignorance is claiming PWM is used for cable testing and 'light lines' = fiber optics. Only an absolute moron with the technical background of a high school drop out that got kicked out of the air force would make such a claim, then stick by it with nothing more than ad hominems for support, and be proud of that behaviour. Your mother must have been incredibly disappointed in how much of an absolute loser you turned out to be, and if she wasn't she was a pretty shitty mother. The sad thing here, is that you've somehow deluded yourself into actually believing PWM is used for cable testing and 'light lines' = fiber optics. It's no wonder you were fired from every job you've ever had. You're an absolute idiot with the moral character of a pedophile priest. Either put up, or shut the fuck up.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 3:58:26 PM1/20/22
Well, you got both ad hominem and change-o-subject. The choice of
Tom's typical replies can include:

[ ] Opening insult.
[ ] Ad hominem attack declaring the writer to be incompetent.
[ ] Random derogatory name calling (little, baby, midget, etc).
[ ] Proclamation of Tom having extensive experience in the topic.
[ ] Mis-spelled name of company where Tom allegedly gained the
experience.
[ ] Irrelevant references to Covid-19, national politics, Dr Faucci,
and current events.
[ ] Generally incorrect amazing claims.
[ ] URL allegedly substantiating the amazing claims but usually about
some other topic, from a source lacking credibility, or something
which failed a fact check.
[ ] Closing reference to something that Tom did on or to his numerous
bicycles.

Tom's rather strangely structured sentence seems to suggest that he
wants you to admit that you don't understand anything about copper and
optical transmission lines before he will produce an explanation.
Should that be the case, I will gladly sacrifice what's left of my
reputation for a small measure of entertainment value. I hereby
declare that I don't know anything about transmission lines and how
they're measured. OK Tom, now will you disclose the secret of testing
cables with PWM?

Incidentally, "light line" is what my Jr High Skool drafting
instructor called my work after I used a 4H lead instead of the usual
2H pencil.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 4:27:52 PM1/20/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 3:58:26 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 07:25:07 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 6:53:29 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >> (predicted response, ad hominem + change of subject).
>
> >Poor little baby cannot figure it out for himself so he needs google references from someone else to show him how. Real talent on show there Flunky. Because a little pansy like you has such a difficult time understanding what "light line" means doesn't make it anything other than what it is. Ahh, the courage of anonymity and distance. You are so obviously proud of your ignorance.
> Well, you got both ad hominem and change-o-subject. The choice of
> Tom's typical replies can include:
>
> [ ] Opening insult.
> [ ] Ad hominem attack declaring the writer to be incompetent.
> [ ] Random derogatory name calling (little, baby, midget, etc).
> [ ] Proclamation of Tom having extensive experience in the topic.
> [ ] Mis-spelled name of company where Tom allegedly gained the
> experience.
> [ ] Irrelevant references to Covid-19, national politics, Dr Faucci,
> and current events.
> [ ] Generally incorrect amazing claims.
> [ ] URL allegedly substantiating the amazing claims but usually about
> some other topic, from a source lacking credibility, or something
> which failed a fact check.
> [ ] Closing reference to something that Tom did on or to his numerous
> bicycles.

Excellent concise, and accurate summary of any tommy-response.

> Tom's rather strangely structured sentence seems to suggest that he
> wants you to admit that you don't understand anything about copper and
> optical transmission lines before he will produce an explanation.
> Should that be the case, I will gladly sacrifice what's left of my
> reputation for a small measure of entertainment value. I hereby
> declare that I don't know anything about transmission lines and how
> they're measured. OK Tom, now will you disclose the secret of testing
> cables with PWM?

Oh no, that will never do. All that will invoke would be a reiteration of 'I'm not going to bother posting since now you admit you won't understand'. Funny how he actually described TDR in claiming it was how PWM worked. (any link at all tommy, any link at all...)

> Incidentally, "light line" is what my Jr High Skool drafting
> instructor called my work after I used a 4H lead instead of the usual
> 2H pencil.

One thing we _do_ know is that "light lines" have nothing to do with fiber optic telecom networks (any link at all tommy, any link at all...)

Tom Kunich

Jan 20, 2022, 4:39:45 PM1/20/22
I have yet to figure Jeff out. This all started with him and Frank claiming that I wasn't an engineer because I don't have a degree. Then from other comments from Jeff, it appears that HE doesn't have one. I can understand Frank's argument since he put in all of that time and money to never achieve one single thing in his life and he is so jealous of someone that did do that and yet achieved a very high degree of success that he can only deny that it actually happened. But Jeff has said that he has designed Marine radios if I understood him. That is an engineering job if not the highest connection with real science possible so why is he arguing that he doesn't have the qualifications to be an engineer so he isn't?

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2022, 5:02:03 PM1/20/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 4:39:45 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have yet to figure Jeff out. This all started with him and Frank claiming that I wasn't an engineer

That's not where it started.

> because I don't have a degree.

That's not why.

> Then from other comments from Jeff, it appears that HE doesn't have one.
> I can understand Frank's argument since he put in all of that time and money to never achieve one single
> thing in his life and he is so jealous of someone that did do that and yet achieved a very high degree of success
> that he can only deny that it actually happened.

Never accomplished anything except assist and mentor 100s of engineering students to establish lucrative careers as working engineers, building a comfortable life with his family, and being successful enough to enjoy his retirement. Other than that, yeah, I guess he could be jealous of a high-school dropout who has never held a job for more than a year and complains incessantly about every aspect of his life, except when he's lying about making $12K a month off his investments.....or not......

> But Jeff has said that he has designed Marine radios if I understood him.
> That is an engineering job if not the highest connection with real science
> possible so why is he arguing that he doesn't have the qualifications to be an engineer so he isn't?

Did Jeff ever claim to be an engineer? I must have missed that.

Tom Kunich

Jan 20, 2022, 5:19:19 PM1/20/22
I have no intentions of designing a PWM wire tester and waste any more time on you. You aren't even a technician and you're telling an engineer that he doesn't know what he's talking about. If you had ANY reputable experience at all you could at least understand how that would work. You and Jeff can agree with each other than you can in some manner use a megger to check a mile of wire for shorts or opens.

Flunky already uses a rather stupid comments. After he cites Time Domaine Reflectometry which is really what I was speaking of since it CAN use PWM to give additional information, like the idiot he is he talks about PWM motor drives. Even in that Fluke comment it describes modification of waveforms due to signal input and cable length but stupid doesn't understand anything that means.

Flunky and his butt buddy can't even understand that you use PWM to achieve Time Domaine Reflectometry since that pulse width of necessity changes with the length and other particulars of the wires being tested.

While you two are sucking each other off remember that you're the one that looked directly at this and couldn't see the fucking functions I was talking about: https://hvtechnologies.com/the-basics-of-time-domain-reflectometry-tdr/

Tom Kunich

Jan 20, 2022, 5:21:50 PM1/20/22
"Snivel, one thing we know (sob) is that fiber optics aren't light lines" They just happen to be lines that light travels down. They just happen to be what the phone company technicians call them. They just happen to be what my house is connected to the Internet on.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 6:43:20 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:21:48 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>They just happen to be lines that light travels down.

Perhaps light pipe? That was used at one time.

>They just happen to be what the phone company technicians call them.

Methinks otherwise:

TIA Glossary of Telecommunications Terms:
<https://standards.tiaonline.org/resources/telecom-glossary>
"Sorry, we could not find this light line."

ATT. This page provides an alphabetical list of common terms,
abbreviations, and acronyms used in AT&T eMaintenance.
<https://www.cnm.att.com/tmw-docs/help/aotsgloss.html>
Nothing found.

AT&T Language, Acronyms, and Telephony Talk (With Photos)
<https://turbofuture.com/industrial/ATT-language-accronyms-and-telephony-talk>
Nothing found.

Google does find a number of "light line" definitions, none of which
have anything to do with telecommunciations or data communications:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=%22light+line%22>

Just for fun:
<https://www.dictionary.com/browse/light-line>
noun Nautical.
"the line or level to which a ship or boat sinks when fully supplied
with fuel and ballast but without cargo."

If all else fails, you could take the easy way out and simply declare
that it was a spelling error.

>They just happen to be what my house is connected to the Internet on.

Let's see who offers fiber in San Leandro:
<https://broadbandnow.com/California/San-Leandro>
Looks like AT&T, Xfinity(Comcast), and Viasat. Viasat is satellite
internet, so they're not your ISP. Xfinity offers business class
fiber. For consumers, they offer "fiber only" service (also known as
FTTH (fiber to the home). Mostly, they offer FTTP (fiber to the pole)
service. The BroadbandNow site shows that Xfinity only offers coax in
San Leandro, but that might be out of date. That leaves AT&T, which
amazingly does offer four fiber service levels:
<https://broadbandnow.com/ATT-deals>
Congratulations. You passed the fiber fact check.

Now, all you need to do for a perfect score is provide a vendor,
explanation, or retraction for how "light lines" are used to test
cables.

Tom Kunich

Jan 20, 2022, 7:00:26 PM1/20/22
I love that you tell me what ATT technicians call light lines by "proving it" with an ATT document. Not many people are that bright aside from you, Flunky, Little John and the penguin.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 7:24:36 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:19:17 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11:03:48 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 10:25:08 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>I have no intentions of designing a PWM wire tester

Nobody asked you to design a PWM cable tester. Since you claim that
it exists, I asked you to find me one or describe how it works.

>and waste any more time on you.

I forgot about that. You promised not to respond to the "haters".
That would be me. I hate you. So, why are you responding?

>You aren't even a technician and you're telling an engineer
>that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

You are not an engineer. You may have written firmware and worked
with engineers on various products, but that does not make you an
engineer. Whether you are or are not an engineer doesn't matter. You
still don't know what you're talking about.

>If you had ANY reputable experience at all you could at least
>understand how that would work.

I already declared that I have no knowledge, experience or familiarity
with a PWM cable tester. Please display your vast knowledge and
enlighten me as to how such a device might operate.

>You and Jeff can agree with each other than you can in some
>manner use a megger to check a mile of wire for shorts or opens.

You didn't read what I scribbled. A Megger (high voltage dielectric
and insulation leakage tester, only tests one of the numerous
specifications required for a cable to be acceptable. Nobody
mentioned using one for a continuity tester by just checking for
shorts or opens. I can do that with a common multimeter.

>After he cites Time Domaine Reflectometry which is really
>what I was speaking of since it CAN use PWM to give additional
>information,

What additional information will PWM provide in time domain
reflectometry? Are you aware that the TDR only uses the leading edge
of the pulse and generally ignores the rest of the waveform? The
pulse can be as narrow as you want (within rise time limitations) or
as wide as you want (within power consumption limitations), and the
TDR will display much the same information. What additional
information do you believe it can provide?

>Even
>in that Fluke comment it describes modification of waveforms due
>to signal input and cable length but stupid doesn't understand
>anything that means.

The comment was:
> from the Fluke knowledge base the only return
> https://www.fluke.com/en-us/learn/blog/power-quality/cable-length-vfd-motors
> "The output of the frequency inverter is characterized by a PWM signal" - which has no application in directly diagnosing cable integrity.

I don't see anything describing "modification of waveforms due to
signal input and cable length" in the comment. The article describes
problems that might occur in a VFD (variable frequency drive) where
the fast rise time (needed to reduce power consumption), and long
cables, can cause a (power) transmission line impedance mismatch,
which produces high voltage overshoots, which might blow something up.
The PWM signal to a VFD is modulated to create a sine wave and change
the speed and direction of an attached motor:
<https://www.kebamerica.com/blog/pulse-width-modulation-in-vfds/>
None of this has any application to *TESTING* a cable.

>...can't even understand that you use PWM
>to achieve Time Domaine Reflectometry since that pulse width of
>necessity changes with the length and other particulars of the wires
>being tested.

It would seem that you are doing a credible job of demonstrating that
you don't understand how a TDR works and how it's used.

>While you two are sucking each other off remember that you're the one that looked directly at this and couldn't see the fucking functions I was talking about: https://hvtechnologies.com/the-basics-of-time-domain-reflectometry-tdr/

Which functions and on what page does it show how to test a cable with
PWM? I couldn't find anything that mentions PWM.

BTW, the article is really basic and covers what a lineman needs to
know about how a TDR works for testing power lines. After all, that's
the business of the vendor who posted the article on their site.

Also, it's bad enough when you don't bother to substantiate your
claims with references and links. It's worse when you waste my time
with unrelated URL's and references that have nothing to do with the
discussion.

Stand and deliver. I want to know how to use PWM to test cables, and
I want it now or post a retraction.

[ I can't believe I wasted 60 mins on this ]

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 7:41:02 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:02:01 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Did Jeff ever claim to be an engineer? I must have missed that.

Yes, I made that claim at some point in the past. Photo of the
diploma:
<http://learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
Notice that it's signed by Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of
California.

pH

Jan 20, 2022, 7:56:42 PM1/20/22
85% of Democrats, 76% of Republicans and 100% of Undecided want
re-education camps for weridos who still post to good old Usenet.

(Heck with them...Usenet will rise again to its proper place...it's not
censored, after all.)

pH in Aptos

pH

Jan 20, 2022, 7:58:32 PM1/20/22
Reading Jeff's posts often leads to neat URL's to bookmark!

pH

oh yes......"bicycle"

John B.

Jan 20, 2022, 8:02:39 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:40:54 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:02:01 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
><funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Did Jeff ever claim to be an engineer? I must have missed that.
>
>Yes, I made that claim at some point in the past. Photo of the
>diploma:
><http://learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
>Notice that it's signed by Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of
>California.

Ah well, Jeff - many, Tommy - zero. So Jeff wins by a landslide (:-)
That is, unless Tommy can PROVE voter fraud (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 8:13:48 PM1/20/22
Correct. My apologies for not replying earlier to my screwup. I need
some time to figure out what happened to me and to contrive an
appropriate apology. Probably this weekend.

The main problem for me was that I couldn't believe that so many
Democrats didn't understand the implications of the question and how
it was likely to be applied. However, that might not be the case. The
British public, during the Boer War pretended they had little clue
what Kichener was doing in South Africa until the concentration camps
were shoved in their face when the press printed Emily Hobhouse's
reports. Similarly, the German public pretended not to know about the
WWII concentration camps until the war in Europe was over. The US did
it's part with the Japanese "relocation centers". Today, we pretend
that the Guantanamo Bay detention camp is not a concentration camp.
It's not like they're going out fashion:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_concentration_and_internment_camps>
Out of sight and out of mind.

Since I couldn't believe the result of the Rasmussen survey, I decided
that something was wrong with it and proceeded to accumulate
suspicions that it had been tweaked to provide the results desired by
its financial backers. I should have known that with a history of
most every country both tolerating or ignoring concentration camps,
that a substantial part of those surveyed would provide a similar
"don't care" attitude and response. Instead, I provided some rather
marginal suspicions and several bad guesses apparently from my faulty
memory.

Enough for now.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 20, 2022, 8:30:35 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 4:39 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> This all started with him and Frank claiming that I wasn't an engineer because I don't have a degree.

Tom, I worked with some brilliant guys who did not have an engineering
degree. There's no shame in that; but they did not claim to be qualified
engineers.

The one guy I once worked with who falsely claimed to be an engineer
exhibited behavior similar to yours. He hid evidence of his mistakes,
took credit for work done by others, lied freely, etc. (BTW, he actually
_did_ have the nickname "Sparky." It was given to him by an electrician
who watched him nearly electrocute himself.)

But if "this all started" refers to your reputation, it was going full
steam before I ever had anything to do with you.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 8:33:04 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:00:24 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I love that you tell me what ATT technicians call light lines by "proving it" with an ATT document.

That's true. Using an AT&T glossary to indicate the terms that AT&T
techs use probably has a few problems. That's because AT&T outsources
almost all it's consumer installation labor to various indpendent
contractors. Same with Comcast and many other ISP's.
<https://cwa-union.org/sites/default/files/20201005attsubcontractorreport.pdf>

Also, please note that my discovering that AT&T provides fiber service
to the San Leandro area does not necessarily indicate that you have
AT&T service or AT&T fiber.

Have you found anything yet explaining how PWM is used in cable
testing?

AMuzi

Jan 20, 2022, 8:41:18 PM1/20/22
How about video of a felony in progress and telephone
location data which matches?

Last September first reports:
https://www.worldtribune.com/report-video-shows-traffickers-dumping-thousands-of-ballots-in-georgia-drop-boxes-in-middle-of-the-night/

Follow up this month:
https://www.worldtribune.com/report-georgia-investigating-alleged-illegal-ballot-harvesting-in-2020-election/

Then there's Pennsylvania with statutory and constitutional
violations.

Also Wisconsin, where the nearby Dane County Clerk ran
television ads to brag about violating the statute on ballot
harvesting.

Judge Salas, in NJ, who was scheduled to hear a case
involving Jeffrey Epstein, suffered the loss of her son,
shot dead in her doorway. The shooter also conveniently
'committed suicide'. Once that message was heard, clearly,
no judge allowed any election fraud evidence or testimony
into any court record. Zip, nada, nothing.

Not one case was heard, deliberated, decided. Every ruling
was procedural.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

AMuzi

Jan 20, 2022, 8:43:44 PM1/20/22
That, sir, is an excellent post.

Jeff Liebermann

Jan 20, 2022, 8:44:03 PM1/20/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 08:02:34 +0700, John B. <sloc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:40:54 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:02:01 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
>><funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Did Jeff ever claim to be an engineer? I must have missed that.
>>
>>Yes, I made that claim at some point in the past. Photo of the
>>diploma:
>><http://learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
>>Notice that it's signed by Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of
>>California.
>
>Ah well, Jeff - many, Tommy - zero. So Jeff wins by a landslide (:-)
>That is, unless Tommy can PROVE voter fraud (:-)

Unfortunately, fake diplomas are a real problem.
<https://www.google.com/search?q=fake+diploma&tbm=isch>

I was thinking that maybe a transcript would help, but even those have
been faked:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=fake+transcript&tbm=isch>
I could have an official transcript sent directly from the college to
Tom:
<https://www.cpp.edu/registrar/transcripts/index.shtml>
However, there's little to stop him declaring it a fake or pretending
he never received it.

It might be "trust, but verify", but the verify part is slowly
becoming non-functional.

Also, please don't mention "landslide". I have a mess on the hillside
above my house that is threatening to turn into a real landslide.

John B.

Jan 20, 2022, 9:02:18 PM1/20/22
I think I missed that one.
I read that Jeffrey Epstein, was:
"On June 30, 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a state charge (one
of two) of procuring for prostitution a girl below age 18,[117] he was
sentenced to 18 months in prison."

How does this relate to voter fraud court cases?

And Den Hollander, the guy that shot the Judge's son had appeared
before Salas in connection with a lawsuit he brought challenging the
military's male-only draft.
--
Cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Jan 20, 2022, 9:46:27 PM1/20/22
Mr Epstein served no time in that 2008 case.

Recent documents released by US BOP surfaced this week:
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/01/20/didnt-kill-himself-the-first-time-did-epstein-really-attempt-suicide/

Mr Epstein is (was?)very well connected to the political
classes and enjoyed spectacular interference in his various
legal travails. I assumed everyone knew that.

John B.

Jan 20, 2022, 10:06:27 PM1/20/22
I read the above and it seems that several people reported an event in
somewhat different terms. Which is likely to be fairly normal. Read
any court case as described by the defending and prosecuting
attorneys.

>Mr Epstein is (was?)very well connected to the political
>classes and enjoyed spectacular interference in his various
>legal travails. I assumed everyone knew that.
--
Cheers,

John B.

sms

Jan 20, 2022, 10:52:33 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 4:40 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:02:01 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Did Jeff ever claim to be an engineer? I must have missed that.
>
> Yes, I made that claim at some point in the past. Photo of the
> diploma:
> <http://learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
> Notice that it's signed by Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of
> California.

Too bad your diploma was signed by one of the worst presidents in U.S.
history, though it was before he was president so that's okay.

Amusingly, my wife's UC diploma, my daughter's UC diploma, and my son's
CSU diploma, were all signed by the same governor, Jerry Brown, over a
30+ year span.

sms

Jan 20, 2022, 11:00:03 PM1/20/22
On 1/20/2022 5:41 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 1/20/2022 7:02 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:40:54 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <je...@cruzio.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, I made that claim at some point in the past.  Photo of the
>>> diploma:
>>> <http://learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
>>> Notice that it's signed by Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of
>>> California.
>>
>> Ah well, Jeff - many, Tommy - zero. So Jeff wins by a landslide (:-)
>> That is, unless Tommy can PROVE voter fraud (:-)
>>

> How about video of a felony in progress and telephone location data
> which matches?
>
> Last September first reports:
> https://www.worldtribune.com/report-video-shows-traffickers-dumping-thousands-of-ballots-in-georgia-drop-boxes-in-middle-of-the-night/
>

> Follow up this month:
> https://www.worldtribune.com/report-georgia-investigating-alleged-illegal-ballot-harvesting-in-2020-election/

You do your credibility no good by quoting worldtribune.com

John B.

Jan 21, 2022, 1:11:06 AM1/21/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:00:00 -0800, sms <scharf...@geemail.com>
wrote:

>On 1/20/2022 5:41 PM, AMuzi wrote:
>> On 1/20/2022 7:02 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> Ah well, Jeff - many, Tommy - zero. So Jeff wins by a landslide (:-)
>>> That is, unless Tommy can PROVE voter fraud (:-)
>>>

>> How about video of a felony in progress and telephone location data
>> which matches?
>>
>> Last September first reports:
>> https://www.worldtribune.com/report-video-shows-traffickers-dumping-thousands-of-ballots-in-georgia-drop-boxes-in-middle-of-the-night/

Note the above is dated September 3, 2021
Strangely, if one searches for "Georgia+voter fraud" one finds:
Dec 30, 2021
https://www.ajc.com/politics/election/five-fraud-claims-what-investigators-found/ISF2NV2RKBF2TIEI4ULXWJFZNA/
Jan 7 2022
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/01/07/fact-check-trump-makes-misleading-claim-georgia-2020-election/9128609002/
December 24, 2021
https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/kanye-west-publicist-pressed-georgia-election-worker-confess-bogus-fraud-charges-2021-12-10/
the above dated January 5, 2022
the following dated 7 Jan 2022
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/01/07/fact-check-trump-makes-misleading-claim-georgia-2020-election/9128609002/

>You do your credibility no good by quoting worldtribune.com
--
Cheers,

John B.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 6:14:48 AM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 5:19:19 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11:03:48 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > Poor little baby cannot figure it out for himself so he needs google references from someone else to show him how.
> > Sure tommy. This is your golden opportunity. I'm claiming you're full of shit and you have no proof. Prove me wrong. Prove to everyone here how much smarter you are than everyone else by posting something (anything) that backs up your claim. You thought you could do that with links about covid deaths (which turned out to be wrong). Why would now be any different? Nope, You're such an idiot you didn't even catch the mistake I made in my last post. No, I'm not going to point it out, you're the genius who claims PWM is used for cable testing, it should be obvious to you.
> > > Real talent on show there Flunky.
> > Yup, like the talent that you can't provide a link to prove your claim? I've backed up my claim repeatedly in this discussion. All you've done is:
> > > Because a little pansy like you has such a difficult time understanding what "light line" means
> > It doesn't mean anything. You made it up. You're lying and are too much of a coward to admit it, or you would have provided a link to support it.
> > > doesn't make it anything other than what it is.
> > Correct. It's a fabrication on your part. You made it up, thinking it was true, and now that you can't back up your claim, you resort to
> > " (predicted response, ad hominem + change of subject)."
> > > Ahh, the courage of anonymity and distance. You are so obviously proud of your ignorance.
> > QED.
> > Prove me wrong, you impotent half-wit. Ignorance is claiming PWM is used for cable testing and 'light lines' = fiber optics. Only an absolute moron with the technical background of a high school drop out that got kicked out of the air force would make such a claim, then stick by it with nothing more than ad hominems for support, and be proud of that behaviour. Your mother must have been incredibly disappointed in how much of an absolute loser you turned out to be, and if she wasn't she was a pretty shitty mother. The sad thing here, is that you've somehow deluded yourself into actually believing PWM is used for cable testing and 'light lines' = fiber optics. It's no wonder you were fired from every job you've ever had. You're an absolute idiot with the moral character of a pedophile priest. Either put up, or shut the fuck up.
>
> I have no intentions of designing a PWM wire tester and waste any more time on you.

Now tommy claims he was talking about TDR all the time - liar. Anyway, I didn't ask you to design one, I asked for a simple link - just one link - any link - that discusses using PWM in any context for testing cables. Besides that, If your clam was true that PWM is used for cable testing, You wouldn't have to design one, you could simple point to a link showing a test set-up for it.

> You aren't even a technician and you're telling an engineer that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm an engineer, you're not.

> If you had ANY reputable experience at all you could at least understand how that would work.

I have no doubt that if someone had designed a PWM cable tester, I'd be able to figure out how it works. I can even understand how a PWM tester can be used to verify an adequate cable connection, but a PWM tester is _not_ used to test cables.

> You and Jeff can agree with each other than you can in some manner use a megger to check a mile of wire for shorts or opens.

And you can't?

> Flunky already uses a rather stupid comments. After he cites Time Domaine Reflectometry which is really what I was speaking of

No, tommy. You _never_ spoke of TDR. You _only_ spoke of PWM. Jeff and I have both mentioned TDR several times, and in every case you insisted you were talking about PWM.

> since it CAN use PWM to give additional information

No, tommy, TDR testers do _not_ use PWM. Changing the pulse width of a TDR signal is a common feature for most TDR testers, but changing the width of a TDR pulse is not PWM, it's changing the width of the TDR pulse - two very different things. The only time you mentioned TDR was to claim that TDR couldn't be used for testing fiber optic cables, and you were wrong about that too.

> like the idiot he is he talks about PWM motor drives.

and like the idiot hes is, tommy seems to dismiss what is probably the major application of PWM in order to attempt to dig himself out of his hole (and failing badly).

> Even in that Fluke comment it describes modification of waveforms due to signal input and cable length but stupid doesn't understand anything that means.

Because a faulty cable or one that has too much LC vector can roll off the transient (rise time) and limit the duration of the positive pulswidth, or there might be a voltage increase due to VSWR from an impedance mismatch in higher frequency applications. The PWM tester doesn't give you that information. it only provides a PWM signal. You need an oscilloscope or some other piece of signal analysis equipment to evaluate the signal, or as is the case in that article a Motor Drive Analyzer (MDA), listed under their oscilloscopes.

> Flunky and his butt buddy can't even understand that you use PWM to achieve Time Domaine Reflectometry since that pulse width of necessity changes with the length and other particulars of the wires being tested.

BZZZZT. Wrong again. TDR does _not_ use PWM. TDR is a signal pulse test technique. Changing the width of a TDR pulse is not PWM, it's changing the width of the TDR pulse - two very different things.

> While you two are sucking each other off remember that you're the one that looked directly at this and couldn't see the fucking functions I was talking about: https://hvtechnologies.com/the-basics-of-time-domain-reflectometry-tdr/

haha....this is good. He's been claiming all along that PWM is used to test cables, then sends me a link on TDR.
OK sparky, can you point to any place in that article that mentions PWM, or even manipulating pulse width?
No, you can't.
Why?
It isn't there.
Why?
Because PWM isn't used to test cables.

Still batting .000 sparky.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 6:20:58 AM1/21/22
The sniveling is from the person who can't provide links to his claims.

> They just happen to be lines that light travels down.

No one calls them that.

> They just happen to be what the phone company technicians call them.

No, they don't. Show a link, any link.

> They just happen to be what my house is connected to the Internet on.

You house is connected to a fiver optic line. Tell ya what sparky, call your ISP customer service and tell them you're having a problem with your "light line", see how far you get before they use the term "fiber connection".

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 6:31:48 AM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 6:43:20 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:21:48 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >They just happen to be lines that light travels down.
> Perhaps light pipe? That was used at one time.

Not for fiber communication, a light pipe is generally used to bring an LED indicator from a PCB mounted LED out to a panel for the operator to see. I've seen applications where an LED signal is transferred from one device to another using a light pipe*, and I do seem to recall a rigid fiber application for transferring an optic data signal between to PCB - a type of optocoupling - but as far as a generic term for fiber optic cables, I've never seen 'light pipe' used.

* One brilliant engineer at my company came up with a novel method for detecting octane rating - run an IR signal through a light pipe in the fuel, then analyze the amount of loss which was due to absorption of the IR signal into the fuel. It worked but you had to recalibrate with every test due to variations in additives from each different fuel brand - season and regional formulations differ. It was fun, but impractical.

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 6:32:25 AM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 7:41:02 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 14:02:01 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
> <funkma...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Did Jeff ever claim to be an engineer? I must have missed that.
> Yes, I made that claim at some point in the past. Photo of the
> diploma:
> <http://learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/diploma-jeffl.jpg>
> Notice that it's signed by Ronald Reagan, when he was governor of
> California.
> --
Kudos! Reagan notwithstanding

funkma...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2022, 6:35:08 AM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 8:30:35 PM UTC-5, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 1/20/2022 4:39 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > This all started with him and Frank claiming that I wasn't an engineer because I don't have a degree.
> Tom, I worked with some brilliant guys who did not have an engineering
> degree. There's no shame in that; but they did not claim to be qualified
> engineers.
>
> The one guy I once worked with who falsely claimed to be an engineer
> exhibited behavior similar to yours. He hid evidence of his mistakes,
> took credit for work done by others, lied freely, etc. (BTW, he actually
> _did_ have the nickname "Sparky." It was given to him by an electrician
> who watched him nearly electrocute himself.)

LOL!!!!
It is loading more messages.